About Malia Scott, PA-CMalia enjoys helping the psychiatric needs of patients of all ages but has a particular affinity for treating pediatric patients. She is a passionate LGBTQIA+ ally. Malia lives in Asheville with her husband, John, their dog, Kya, and cats, Hazel and Binx. She enjoys volunteering with animal organizations, traveling, and experiencing new cultures.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (M.S.) Milligan University
Bachelor of Science in Biology (B.S.) Florida State University
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
Malia is kind compassionate and listens well.
May 26, 2022
Doctor Scott has been excellent and extremely helpful! She has done a lot to coordinate with me in picking the right medications and accommodating my needs!
September 25, 2021
The whole session was pleasurable
September 16, 2021
Ms. Malia Scott is great at what she does.
September 9, 2021
Dr. Riggins is the best
August 30, 2021
Malia is wonderful!
July 30, 2021
I was very nervous about starting a new medicine and Dr. Scott was really careful to talk through my concerns and help me feel confident about it.
July 14, 2021
Great first session!