About Maureen Guilfoyle, LCSWMaureen always wanted to help others and finds psychology and the brain fascinating. She specializes in adolescents and adults suffering from anxiety, depression, trauma, sexual abuse, life transitions, and grief and bereavement. Maureen utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, internal family systems therapy, parent-child interaction therapy, and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing. She offers couples and relationship therapy, group therapy, and family therapy, and completes same-day initial evaluations.
Education & Certifications
Master of Social Work (MSW) Boston University
Bachelor of Science in Social Work (B.S.) Southern Connecticut State University
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Disorder
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Dissociative Disorder
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Family / Parenting Therapy
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluation
- LGBTQ+ Care
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Personality Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sexual Functioning Concerns
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.