About Maureen Guilfoyle, LCSWMaureen always wanted to help others and finds psychology and the brain fascinating. She specializes in adolescents and adults suffering from anxiety, depression, trauma, sexual abuse, life transitions, and grief and bereavement. Maureen utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, internal family systems therapy, and parent-child interaction therapy. She offers couples and relationship therapy, group therapy, and family therapy, and completes same-day initial evaluations.
Education & Certifications
Master of Social Work (MSW) Boston University
Bachelor of Science in Social Work (B.S.) Southern Connecticut State University
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Somatoform D/O
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluations
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Post-Partum Depression
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Sexual Functioning
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.