About Meagan Brown, LMFTMeagan was inspired to become a therapist by the stories of those who have overcome trauma through therapy. She specializes in anxiety, adjustment disorders, substance abuse, trauma, and women’s issues. Meagan has a solution-focused approach utilizing cognitive behavioral, dialectical behavioral, and solution-focused therapies. She loves tacos and spending time at the beach
Education & Certifications
Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy (M.A.) Northcentral University
Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (B.A.) Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.