About Megan Finkeldey, LCSWMegan Finkeldey brings talk therapy, performing arts, movement and wellness, and animal healing to her work with patients. Integrative work, sounds, touch, art, movement, and even purrs all have healing effects on different parts of the brain. Megan has always had cats and believes in the healing power of animals. She has used equestrian therapy to treat severely emotionally disturbed boys. She also taught the Nia Technique, a movement and wellness practice that brings joy and healing. Megan has performed in New York and California with international singing and acting tours and is passionate about classical music. She became a therapist because of her own psychic pain and family-of-origin issues. Honest about her own past, Megan understands the power of a healing relationship and strives to provide that to others.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Forensic / Custody Evaluation
- Post-Partum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.