About Michele Blanch-Barr, LISW-CPMichele believes self-determination, social justice, and the pursuit of happiness should be available to everyone while respecting one another. She specializes in adolescents, adults, and seniors and offers LGBTQ+ care, couples and marital therapy, group therapy, and family therapy. Michele also assists with adoption and foster care issues. She views individuals who ask for help as strong and powerful.
Education & Certifications
Master of Social Work (MSW) University of South CarolinaBachelor of Arts in Sociology (B.A.) Johnson C. Smith University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Post-Partum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.