About Michelle Walls, LCMHCMichelle Walls was curious about human behavior when she was young. In the destructive and maladaptive ways of how people think and act, she wanted to learn skills to teach her how to help these individuals to find ways to live a meaningful life and to reduce their suffering. Michelle is most passionate about teaching others to accept themselves as they are, helping to manage their moods, and teaching effective coping/life skills that are unique for them to live in harmony. She treats others how she wants to be treated and recognizes that she has at some point in her life experienced a mental health illness in some capacity. She strives to be empathetic, non-judgmental, and understand other illnesses and problems and help them to find ways to cope that are constructive and healthy.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
She is truly a blessing in my life right now. She hears me when I speak on my issues. We talk about how to make one step at a time. Im excited about the positive and honest connection I feel on each visit without being judged.