About Nicole Lloyd Johnson, PA-C, CAQ-PSY
Nicole believes that some form of mindcare is imperative for a sound mind and body. She works hard to provide a safe space and be a source of comfort and stability while giving high-quality care to any patient that comes to her for help. She feels it is important to involve patients in the decision-making process when it comes to treatment and takes the time to educate her patients and share her knowledge about mental healthcare. Wanting to make sure that the patient feels comfortable and confident in a treatment plan, she will lay out a few appropriate options and discuss the pros and cons of each.
Education & Certifications
– Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Lincoln Memorial University-Debusk College of Osteopathic Medicine in Harrogate, TN
– Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
– Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluations
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 27, 2022
She is amazing!
May 26, 2022
She seemed very exeoting and understanding
May 26, 2022
It was all helpful good session
October 12, 2021
Daughter loves it and she says it helps her.
October 12, 2021
Very patient with teens!
May 24, 2021
She listened to us and really heard what we are saying. Between appointments when I had concerns, she addressed them quickly.
May 21, 2021
Friendly, direct, and able to talk to us in terms we understood.
May 20, 2021
Very good psychiatrist
May 17, 2021
She listens and gives good advice
April 26, 2021
The therapist seemed to really listen and understand. She tried connecting with our daughter. Judgment-free zone.
April 23, 2021
I felt like she listens to my concerns
April 3, 2021
My daughter seemed very comfortable talking with Mrs. Johnson. She seemed very nice & pleasant.
January 28, 2021
I feel like I m listened to when talking.
December 11, 2020
Good listening and good advice
August 31, 2020
Great first impression. It was a very nice thorough experience. Made my 15 year old feel right at ease. Thank you for the TLC.
August 20, 2020
Everything from scheduling to filling out questionnaires was easy and accessible. The provider was thorough, sensitive, and caring.