About Phylice Kessler, LMHCPhylice has more than 25 years of experience teaching yoga and uses her expertise to help others heal and transform. She creates individualized treatment plans utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, solution-focused therapy, mindfulness, motivational interviewing, meditation, positive psychology, and yoga. Phylice has an integrative approach and uses her counseling education and life-coaching skills to help her patients reach attainable goals.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling (M.S.) Nova Southeastern University
Bachelor of Science in Broadcast Production (B.S.) University of Florida
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Post-Partum Depression
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.