About Priyanka Sarihan, MDDr. Priyanka Sarihan is a board-certified psychiatrist who prides herself on being a keen listener. Dr. Sarihan likes to say that psychiatry found her, and when it did, she fell in love with it. She works with adults using treatment modalities that can include medication management and therapy. Dr. Sarihan completed her residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. She is fluent in Hindi and enjoys painting in her free time.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) University of Arizona College of Medicine
Bachelor of Science in Health Science (B.S.) University of Arizona
Member of the American Psychiatric Association
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluation
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluations
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- FAA Flight Clearance
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.