About Rosalyn Bowie, LPCRosalyn believes she was called to be a therapist. She works with a wide range of patients, including adolescents, young adults, couples, and families, and treats anxiety, depression, grief, and trauma. Rosalyn utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, psychodynamic psychotherapy, Christian counseling, and Gottman Level I. She supports her patients on their brave and personal walk towards healing and restoration. A fun fact about Rosalyn, she served in the Peace Corps and lived in Cameroon, Africa.
Education & Certifications
Master of Arts in Professional Counseling (M.A.) Dallas Baptist University
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Webster Graduate School, London
Bachelor of Arts in English (B.A.) University of California, Los Angeles
Teacher Certification (EC- 4th Grade)
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Other Drugs
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.