About Roselin Arunachalam, MDDr. Roseline Arunachalam has over 20 years of experience as a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist. Dr. Arunachalam strives to understand her patients and watch them blossom in their lives. She brings a holistic approach to psychiatry and offers same-day initial evaluations. Dr. Arunachalam completed her residency at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and fellowship at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. She was led to psychiatry by the quote, “every disease starts in the mind and so does every healing.” Dr. Arunachalam is fluent in Tamil and enjoys gardening, meditating, reading, and spending time in nature
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.