About Samantha Corzo, LMHCSamantha specializes in adults suffering from anxiety, depression, mood disorders, substance abuse, and couples and family therapy. She utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, narrative therapy, and psychotherapy. Samantha has more than five years of experience and is passionate about providing compassionate and guided care. She was inspired to become a mental health clinician so others don’t have to endure life’s difficulties alone.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling (M.S.) Albizu University
Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy (M.S.) Albizu University
Bachelor of Science in Psychology (B.S.) Florida International Universit
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.