About Sandra Pinzon, LCSWSandra uses her compassion, knowledge, and skills to help alleviate distress in those feeling overwhelmed. She provides patient-centered care utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, and psychodynamic psychotherapy. Sandra empowers each patient to achieve their goals, develop coping mechanisms, and focus on their strengths and self-care.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Mental Health Consultation
LocationsCoral Springs - 1725 N. University Drive Suite 350, Coral Springs, FL 33071
Boca Raton - 7000 West Palmetto Park Road Suite 407, Boca Raton, FL 33433
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.