About Scarlett Black, LPCDr. Scarlett Black guides individuals through personal challenges to help empower them to achieve a healthier mindset and develop coping skills. Dr. Black has more than 10 years of experience. Her therapeutic approach combines cognitive behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, solution-focused therapy, and motivational interviewing. She believes therapy aims to discuss concerns, develop priorities, and work together to accomplish attainable goals. Dr. Black’s favorite dessert is tiramisu.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Forest Institute of Professional Psychology
Master of Arts in Child and Clinical Psychology (M.A.) Forest Institute of Professional Psychology
Member of the American Psychological Association
Member of the Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Developmental D/O
- Sex / Pornography
- Sexual Functioning
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.