About Shalene Rogg, LPCShalene’s areas of focus include anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, trauma, eating and attachment disorders, phobias, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. She has a solution-focused approach, and her modalities can include art, prolonged exposure, cognitive behavioral, dialectical behavioral, and acceptance and commitment therapies. Shalene believes patients are more vulnerable when engaged in creative art. She creates an atmosphere where patients feel comfortable and safe, and are encouraged to be their best selves. Shalene is a Kansas native and met her husband during her hometown’s tornado cleanup 32 years ago. She loves to paint, draw, and spend time with her grandson and children.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Clinical Counseling (M.S.) Emporia State University
Bachelor of Science in Human Ecology (B.S.) Kansas State University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Sexual Functioning
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.