About Sheree Moore, LCSWSheree is passionate about helping others improve their overall well-being. She specializes in adults suffering from anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Sheree utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, eye movement desensitization and reprocessing, and internal family systems therapy. She completes forensic and custody evaluations, gender-confirmation surgery evaluations, and same-day initial evaluations. Sheree loves dogs, camping, and gardening.
Education & Certifications
Master of Social Work (MSW) California State University, Sacramento
Bachelor of Science in Business (B.S.) Boston University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Forensic / Custody Evaluation
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluations
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.