About Stephanie Nance-Adams, MS, MSW, LCSW
Stephanie educates and guides each patient, educating them in a non-judgmental and supportive atmosphere. She specializes in individual, couple, and family therapy and utilizes cognitive-behavioral techniques, which are effective for treating symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Dissociative Disorders
- Pain D/O
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Somatoform D/O
- Developmental D/O
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- Family Therapy
- Post-Partum Depression
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
September 15, 2021
I have been a patient of Stephanie s since 2017- she is AMAZING at what she does. I always feel so much better after my sessions with her. I have recommended her services to several friends and family members.
January 18, 2021
My daughter receives excellent care and her confidence has grown a lot since her therapy began.