About Stephanie Nance-Adams, MS, MSW, LCSW
Stephanie has worked with a variety of individuals and families for many years and approaches therapy from a teamwork perspective when providing individual, couples and family counseling. She is open and direct, providing education and guidance in a non-judgmental and supportive environment. Stephanie primarily utilizes cognitive-behavioral techniques which are effective for a variety of symptoms, including symptoms of depression and anxiety. She understands most individuals come to feel very comfortable with the process and realizes the benefits of having an open and safe environment in which to confidentially share any thoughts, feelings, issues, etc. Stephanie works with individuals of all ages and backgrounds, but knows that no two people are alike, so she looks forward to learning about your unique experiences.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Pain D/O
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Somatoform D/O
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- Family Therapy
- Post-Partum Depression
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
September 15, 2021
I have been a patient of Stephanie s since 2017- she is AMAZING at what she does. I always feel so much better after my sessions with her. I have recommended her services to several friends and family members.
January 18, 2021
My daughter receives excellent care and her confidence has grown a lot since her therapy began.