About Steven Sinderman, MDDr. Steven Sinderman is passionate about providingthe best treatment for his patients in a collaborative atmosphere. Dr. Sinderman specializes in adult psychiatry. He was fascinated with the function of the brain and psychology in college, but was side-tracked and pursued a career in neurosurgery. After practicing in the Air Force, Dr. Sinderman returned to his interest in psychiatry. He completed his residency in neurosurgery at the Medical University of South Carolina and his psychiatry residency at Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State University. Dr. Sinderman enjoys spending time outdoors.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Medical University of South CarolinaBachelor of Science in Chemistry (B.S.) University of Georgia
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluation
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.