About Steven Stein, LPCSteven is board-certified andspecializes in counseling teenagers, mood disorders, couples and marital counseling, anger management, and trauma. Steven utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, internal family systems therapy, narrative therapy, and unconditional positive regard therapy.He is passionate about the therapeutic process and works to make his patients feel comfortable and heard. Steven believes very strongly in the importance of humor, as it gives people perspective in dealing with the issues that brought them into therapy.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Counseling (M.S.) University of Phoenix
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Arizona State University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.