About Susan Jacobson, LMHCSusan Jacobson loves helping others and found the mental health field very interesting. She is most passionate when her patients are reaching their therapeutic goals. Susan truly cares about her patients, and she utilizes the modalities that work best for them to reach their goals. She is punctual, kind, respectful and easily builds rapport with her patients.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Dissociative Disorders
- Pain D/O
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Developmental D/O
- Family Therapy
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Post-Partum Depression
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.