About Suzette Sova-Robertson, LPCSuzette is passionate about helping people achieve their dreams and goals. She meets her patients where they are and provides a non-judgmental atmosphere where her patients feel heard. Suzette has experience working with victims and families of domestic violence, trauma survivors, and individuals struggling with anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, and substance use disorders. She has a holistic approach utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy, play therapy, and animal-assisted therapy. Suzette is trained in suicide prevention, intervention, and mental health First-Aid. She taught as a national trainer and international instructor for SafeTALK suicide prevention and ASK About Suicide. She is tri-lingual in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Pain D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- Other Drugs
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- Family Therapy
- Post-Partum Depression
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Mental Health Consultation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
I love the guidance Ms. Sova provides. She makes me and my son feel welcomed and safe.