About Suzette Toombs, MDDr. Suzette Toombs is board-certified and specializes in adult women’s reproductive and perinatal mental health. Dr. Toombs became interested in psychiatry while completing her education at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She saw the influence mental health has on patients’ health conditions, daily functioning, and quality of life. Dr. Toombs offers individualized, collaborative, evidence-based care while providing a welcoming, non-judgmental atmosphere. She completed residency at Baylor University and is an assistant professor at Baylor’s College of Medicine.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) UT Southwestern Medical Center
Bachelor of Science in Biology (B.S.) Texas A&M University
Minor in Neuroscience Texas A&M University
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
I found Dr Toombs to be caring and compassionate.