About Swathi Krishna, MDDr. Swathi Krishna is dual board-certified in general psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry. Dr. Krishna works with children, adolescents, and young adults with a focus on attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), bipolar disorder, eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), sleep disorders, and psychosomatic illnesses. Her treatment modalities include medication management, holistic treatments, cognitive behavioral therapy, and mindfulness. Dr. Krishna collaborates with patients to create attainable goals. She completed her general psychiatry residency at Morehouse School of Medicine and her child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship at Emory School of Medicine. Dr. Krishna enjoys traveling with her family.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) American University of Antigua
Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Certified by the American Association of Addiction Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Somatic Symptom Disorders/Pain
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.