About Sylvia Viola, LPCC-SSylvia has always been interested in human behavior, how the brain works, and how thoughts affect our behaviors. She is passionate about helping and guiding others to learn new and healthier ways to cope with negative thoughts. Sylvia has more than 17 years of experience and specializes in adults with anxiety, depression, major life changes, schizophrenia, and bipolar, dissociative, eating, obsessive-compulsive, personality, and post-traumatic stress disorders. She utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, and motivational interviewing.
Education & Certifications
Master of Arts in Community Counseling (M.A.) John Carroll University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Gannon University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Sexual Functioning
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.