About Tessy Jean-Charles, PMHNP-BCTessy is a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner and an adult geriatric nurse practitioner. She helps with anxiety, bipolar disorders, and depression. Tessy joined the mental health field after seeing how few resources and outpatient clinics were available. She is fluent in English and Creole.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Nursing, Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner (MSN, AGNP) Florida Southern College
Master of Science in Nursing, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN, PMHNP) Maryville University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Chamberlains University
Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) Adventist University of Health Sciences
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.