About Thomas Varghese, M.D.Dr. Thomas Varghese enjoys listening to people and helping others with their problems. He believes a career in mental health is extremely rewarding, as he can see significant improvement in the people that he has helped. Dr. Varghese believes everyone should be able to have an excellent quality of life while dealing with the day-to-day challenges it may bring. He speaks multiple languages, including English, Malayalam, Hindi, and Tamil. Dr. Varghese prides himself on the feedback he has received from patients and peers and enjoys coming to work every day.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Drug Use Disorder
- Psychosis w/Long-Acting Injectable
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
I liked the questions he asked. They seemed relevant to the medicine he prescribed to me. He was easy to talk to. And Im hopeful moving forward well figure out a plan that works for me so Im happy. I cannot express enough how happy I am he asked the questions that he did. It makes a lot more sense than any other psych Ive seen who sounds like they are only asking questions from a script. This doctor was personable.
May 26, 2022
Dr. Varghese is the first doctor Ive had that actually listens. Dr. Varghese is a life saver.
March 17, 2022
Dr. Varghese was awesome with my son!