About Torrie Weindorf, LMHCTorrie has more than five years of experience in the mental health field, along with three years of experience providing telehealth services. She specializes in adults suffering from anxiety, depression, relationship and family issues, and self-esteem issues. She teaches communication skills and utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy and brief, strategic family-informed skills. She is passionate about understanding herself and others. Torrie recognizes that learning about oneself is a continual effort. From insight and self-forgiveness comes the same empathetic approach for others. While completing her undergraduate degree in psychology, Torrie played collegiate softball.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling (M.S.) Nova Southeastern University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Saint Leo University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.