About Vernell Brown, LISW-CPVernell Brown has more than 30 years of experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families. She earned an MSW from The University of South Carolina, is a Licensed Independent Social Worker Clinical and Advanced Level Practice (LISW CP/AP), and an Approved Supervisor for Clinical and Advance Level Practice. She has expertise in various mental health concerns, with the insight that she has gained with over 15 years as a school social worker. With every session, Vernell is ready to work hard and collaborate with her patients in a way that is full of empathy and judgment-free.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Developmental D/O
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
Friendly and safe attitude
May 26, 2022
We ,seem to work where we are on that day and hopefully that give us block s to build on.
March 10, 2022
Yes my first appointment with Mrs.Brown when I saw her beautiful smile I knew I made the right decision with her warm spirit and advice. Mrs. Brown is highly recommended
October 12, 2021
Mrs Brown was very easy to open up too. She is very understanding and easy to talk to.
July 7, 2021
No particular moment but she cares so much and you can tell it s more than a job to her
April 27, 2021
Everything was great & easy to use.