About Veronica Lassus, LCSWVeronica is passionate about helping patients understand their hindrances so they can achieve measurable outcomes. She has over 12 years of experience supporting Latino patients and understands the cultural biases and stigma of seeking mental health assistance. Veronica assists with parent and child concerns and utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy and psychodynamic psychotherapy. She is fluent in Spanish and aids interns and clinicians in increasing their knowledge to provide more adequate care. Veronica is dually licensed in New York and Florida.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Post-Partum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Mental Health Consultation
LocationsCoral Springs - 1725 N. University Drive Suite 350, Coral Springs, FL 33071
Boca Raton - 7000 West Palmetto Park Road Suite 407, Boca Raton, FL 33433
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.