Support resources for people impacted by the tragedy in Uvalde, Texas
We are heartbroken by the recent events in Uvalde, Texas. Our staff in the local area, across Texas, and throughout Mindpath Health are united in our support of this community. We understand the impact this has on students, school staff, families, and other community members. We are committed to providing much-needed mental health care now and in the future.
Our Texas providers are available to provide care via telehealth, on-demand, or in-office appointments. Call us 24/7 at 1-855-501-1004 to immediately schedule an appointment. If you would prefer a callback, please complete the form below.
We encourage you to share these resources to support families during this difficult time.
Mental Health Resource Contact Info
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Helpline can be reached Monday through Friday, 9am – 9pm, CT. 1-800-950-NAMI (6264) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Immediate Help at mentalhealth.gov
- Texas Mental Health Resources – www.hhs.texas.gov
- Contact the Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741
- If you are experiencing a psychiatric or medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room
- Talking to Kids About Fear and Violence – Mental Health America
- Talking to Children About Violence: Tips for Parents and Teachers – National Association of School Psychologists
- How to Talk to Kids About School Shootings – Common Sense Media
- Anxiety Over School Shootings – Child Mind Institute
- Five Tips for Talking with Kids About What’s Going on in the World – Greater Good Magazine
- Parent Resources from the National Child Traumatic Stress Network
Insurance We Accept
We partner with most commercial insurance providers. Our friendly specialists will help you understand your mental health benefits and will take care of all the paperwork.
Insurance plan coverage varies by location and is frequently expanding to include more carriers.
Currently, we are not contracted with Medicare or Medicaid.