Last Modified: January 28, 2022
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you provide directly to us through our Website when you do any of the following:
- You choose to share your personal information with us to use our Website.
- You request information from us.
- You sign up for newsletters or our email list.
- You make an inquiry.
- You participate in a survey or promotion.
- You otherwise contact or interact with us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies are small text files that a web page server places on your hard drive. We collect information about your use of our Website through the use of “cookies.” The information collected by cookies helps us monitor the number of visitors to our Website. In addition, we utilize cookies to save your login information and enable certain features of our Website. Note that your browser software can be set to reject all cookies. Setting your web browser to reject all cookies may prevent you from using all portions of the site or enjoying its full functionality.
- Web beacons are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our Website. The information collected by web beacons allows us to monitor the number of people using our Website, as well as the number of people who are opening our emails, and for what purposes.
- We may use third party website analytics services in connection with our Website. We use the information collected by such services to enhance usability on Mindpath.com. Such services do not collect personal information that you do not voluntarily enter into our Website, and they do not track your browsing habits across websites that do not use their services.
How We May Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to operate our Website and to deliver the content and services you request. In addition, we may use information about you for other lawful purposes, including:
- Fulfilling your requests for products or services.
- Offering products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Customizing the content, advertising and services to your preferences.
- Sending you solicitations, product announcements, and similar materials that may be of interest to you (you may “opt out” of receiving these materials).
- Sending you certain e-mail messages critical to your use of the Services, such as system status updates or order confirmations (because these messages contain important information, you may not be able to “opt out” of receiving such messages).
- “Pre-populating” forms that are displayed for the purpose of collecting individual data by Mindpath Health and/or its sponsors.
- Billing, account maintenance, and record-keeping purposes.
- Improving our customer service and service offerings.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
In addition, we may collect and use information for analytic purposes, market research or marketing purposes, as allowed by law. We may use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, which may include contacting you to notify you of our current or future services.
We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to our Website or our services. Further, we might also use your information to let you know about other services we offer that may be of interest to you and we may contact you by mail, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. We do collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our site.
How We May Share Your Information
We may permit our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers to access information collected through our Website to carry out work on our behalf. This includes a third-party service provider that assists us with processing credit card payments when payments are made through our Website. These third party service providers are prohibited from using Personal Information obtained in this manner for any purpose(s) other than to provide the services we have engaged them to perform. We also may share your information:
- To perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail or postal mail, or provide customer support;
- With our business partners, affiliates, and other third parties for purposes of sending their own marketing;
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as in response to a court order or subpoena);
- To fulfill requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or
- To enforce our policies, or protect rights, property, or safety.
We also may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale, or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or any transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company. We reserve the right to transfer any information we obtain through our Website in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, reorganization, or liquidation).
Third Party Links
Accessing and Changing Information
With few exceptions, you are entitled on your request to be informed about the information we collect about you. You may contact us at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits customers in California to request certain details about how certain types of their information are shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Under this law, a business must either provide California customers certain information upon request, or permit California customers to opt-in to, or opt-out of, this type of sharing.
We may elect to share certain information about you that we have collected through our Website with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may request information about our compliance with this law by contacting us at [email protected] or by sending a letter to 3835 N. Freeway Blvd., Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95834. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the e-mail address or postal mail address listed here.
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not intentionally collect or maintain data about children under 16 unless such personal information is provided by a parent, legal guardian or authorized adult. If we learn that we have received any personal information from anyone who is not at least 16 years old, we will delete that information. However, we are committed to the health and safety of children under 16. In states that allow minors to request medical treatment without the consent of an adult, we may use information provided on this website by children under 16 to assist them in accessing appropriate medical treatment.
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information collected through our Website from loss, theft, misuse, and other unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through our Website.
We store all traffic data and review postings indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive such information elsewhere. We will retain your personal information as long as your account is active or needed to provide you services. We will also retain your personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. At any time, you may remove your personal information or instruct us to remove it, but you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to our Website from our servers.
Legal & Compliance Department
Email: [email protected]
3835 N. Freeway Blvd., Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95834