MindPath Referral Center
Our Service Promise to You and Your Patient
- Our referral specialist team will contact you or the patient within 24-48 hours to schedule their first appointment.
- If you send us a referral using a digital referral system, then we post a status of the patient once scheduled and when. We also upload provider notes with signature so you have this for your records. Signed uploads occur within 72 hours of patient appointment.
- If your client is unhappy with the provider we assign them with, we will research another option for them with another MindPath provider.
- If we are unable to provide adequate care for your client, we will find a competent provider outside of our organization who can help.
We all face challenges that can impact our health and well-being. MindPath Care Centers is an outpatient mental and behavioral healthcare provider committed to delivering the highest quality and most comprehensive mindcare to every person who needs help along the way – either through in-office visits, specialty centers, or through telehealth.
- Psychiatric Evaluation & Medication Management
- Psychotherapy & Counseling
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Addiction Recovery Center
- Gender and Sexual Diversity Center
- Neuropsychiatric Testing
General Mental Health
If a patient is being referred for general psychiatry or psychotherapy services:
- Patient cannot have had more than 1 inpatient hospitalization for mental health in the past 18 months (excluding inpatient treatment for substance or alcohol use disorders)
- Patient cannot have had an inpatient hospitalization for mental health of more than 2 weeks in the past 18 months (excluding inpatient treatment for substance or alcohol use disorders)
- Patient cannot have received case management services or assertive community treatment (ACT)
Addiction Recovery Center (ARC)
If a patient is being referred for services within our Addiction Recovery Center:
- Patient is not in need of detox
- Patient is at least 18 years old
- Patient cannot have a diagnosis of a psychotic disorder(s), untreated bipolar disorder or untreated eating disorder(s)
We may ask for patients to be present at the time of hospital discharge scheduling to provide consent and ensure a comprehensive intake process for effective scheduling, or please provide the following information in full:
- Direct contact name and phone number for the facility
- Patient demographics, contact info (cell, email, phone, address), and insurance information, if applicable
- All medications prescribed for mental health, sleep or pain, with dosage and frequency (we may not be able to accept patients on high dosages of benzos or opiates)
- Information about previous mental health hospitalizations within the past 18 months
- Patient credit card information may be required for appointments by telehealth.
Infina Connect is the nation’s leading provider of SaaS referral coordination solutions for hospitals, providers, and ACOs, and the first to be adopted by a majority of providers across a major metropolitan area. If you have a subscription with Infina, please send your referral through the platform and we can share your patients evaluation once complete.
Quartet is an innovative healthcare technology and services company working to make it easier for people with mental health conditions to get the right care. They enable mental health and primary care providers to work together to support a patient’s care journey. And it’s FREE! Sign up today and we will share information about your patient’s scheduled appointment, records, test results, and follow-up visits on one easy to use interface.