We offer service options designed to treat the whole person, not just a diagnosis.
Our providers offer proven practices alongside the latest advancements in technology and research. The result: Care that provides hope, answers, and possibilities.
Psychiatrists guide you on your mental health journey by providing diagnosis, medication management, and psychiatric evaluations through in-person and telehealth appointments. Treating a wide variety of conditions including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), schizophrenia, and more at locations throughout the country.
Our team of psychologists, licensed counselors, marriage and family therapists, and social workers leverage their expertise to work with you. Therapists help you work through your life’s challenges, such as relationships, the death of a loved one, job loss, anger issues, and more through in-person and telehealth appointments. It is our ultimate goal to provide you with tools to help you thrive.
More Mental Health Options
For patients with treatment-resistant depression, we offer services such as FDA-cleared, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and Spravato (esketamine) through our Interventional Psychiatry department. These services are offered at select locations throughout the country. For more about TMS click here or call 855-501-1004 to see if one of these services is offered at a location near you.
Mindpath College Health
For those in higher education, Mindpath College Health focuses on serving the college and university community population to solve the college student mental health crisis. We seek to create new growth opportunities through tailored therapy, medication management, and collaboration.
We are currently serving California and Minnesota with more states on the way.
- STARS-ADHD-Adolescents (Software Treatment for Actively Reducing Severity of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)) in Adolescents a digital intervention/game playing study (Akili, Inc.)
- Trial to Assess the Efficacy of a Novel Digital Intervention Designed to Improve Attention in Adults Diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Akili, Inc.) GAMES (Guided ADHD Therapy for Managing the Extent and Severity of Symptoms) study for Adult ADHD using game-based digital therapy (Lumos Labs, Inc.)
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Digital Therapeutic as an Adjunctive Therapy for Adult Subjects Diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder (Otsuka, Inc.)
- CAMPUS Expanded (Classification and Assessment of Mental Health Performance Using Schematics – Expanded) study of voice biomarkers to optimize machine learning models to detect mental health risks (Clarigent, Inc.)
- Phase 2 Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of a Pharmaceutical for the Treatment of PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder), (Jazz Pharmaceuticals)
- Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind Trial of Brexpiprazole as Combination Therapy with Sertraline in the Treatment of Adults with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Otsuka, Inc.)
- LAPS (Long-Term Antipsychotic Pediatric Safety) Registry Study (National Institutes of Health)
- Data-driven Approaches to Healthcare Provider Resilience & Burnout during COVID-19 (U.S. Department of Defense)