We offer service options designed to treat the whole person, not just a diagnosis.
Our providers offer proven practices alongside the latest advancements in technology and research. The result: Care that provides hope, answers, and possibilities.
Psychiatrists guide you on your mental health journey by providing diagnosis, medication management, and psychiatric evaluations through in-person and telehealth appointments. Treating a wide variety of conditions including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), schizophrenia, and more at locations throughout the country.
Our team of psychologists, licensed counselors, marriage and family therapists, and social workers leverage their expertise to work with you. Therapists help you work through your life’s challenges, such as relationships, the death of a loved one, job loss, anger issues, and more through in-person and telehealth appointments. It is our ultimate goal to provide you with tools to help you thrive.
More Mental Health Options
For patients with treatment-resistant depression, we offer services such as FDA-cleared, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and Spravato (esketamine) through our Interventional Psychiatry department. These services are offered at select locations throughout the country. For more about TMS click here or call 855-501-1004 to see if one of these services is offered at a location near you.
Mindpath On Demand
Sometimes you need care quickly, which is why we offer same-day, telehealth appointments through Mindpath On Demand. Available in California (current patients only) and North Carolina with more states coming soon.
Mindpath College Health
For those in higher education, Mindpath College Health focuses on serving the college and university community population to solve the college student mental health crisis. We seek to create new growth opportunities through tailored therapy, medication management, and collaboration.
We are currently serving California and Minnesota with more states on the way.
Innovation and new insights are key to reshaping mental health. Our research team, led by Sandeep Vaishnavi, MD, PhD, is always expanding into new areas of study. Currently, these clinical studies are available only to patients in Raleigh and Durham, North Carolina.
Current Studies Include:
- Software Treatment for Actively Reducing Severity of ADHD in Adults (STARS): Interventional study to evaluate the effects of video game-based digital therapies on adults diagnosed with ADHD. Eligibility: Adult patients with ADHD. Anticipated completion: April 28, 2023.
- Classification and Assessment of Mental Health Performance Using Schematics (CAMPUS, expanded): Open enrollment study to collect data to optimize app-based algorithms that may detect mental health and suicidal risk in adults. Eligibility: Adult patients seeing a mental health provider. Anticipated completion: September 2023.
- Guided ADHD Therapy for Managing the Extent and Severity of Symptoms (GAMES): Interventional study to assess the safety and effectiveness of an at-home, game-based digital therapy for adults with ADHD. Eligibility: Adult patients with ADHD. Anticipated completion: December 2023.
- Evaluation of the Long-term Efficacy and Durability of the BrainsWay Deep TMS in OCD Subjects: A study to evaluate the effects of the BrainsWay Deep TMS on adult patients with OCD. Eligibility: Adult patients with OCD. Anticipated completion: June 2024.
- Build Resilience, Battle Burnout: Stress Relief for Healthcare Workers: An ongoing study to use data-driven tools to build resilience and lessen burnout in healthcare providers without the use of medication. Eligibility: Adult healthcare workers. Anticipated completion: TBD.
- RECOVER: A study of the Vagus Nerve Stimulation Therapy System and its effect on patients with treatment-resistant unipolar or bipolar depression. Eligibility: Adult patients with treatment-resistant depression. Anticipated completion: December 31, 2030.
Additional services can be found at these locations and more soon.
- Mind-Brain-Body Center – North Carolina
- Gender and Sexual Diversity Center – North Carolina
- Neuropsychiatric Testing – North Carolina
- Spravato – North Carolina and South Carolina