About David Kohn, PA-CDavid was inspired to become a clinician after observing the work of his psychologist father and how it impacted others. David works with adults and helps them with anxiety, depression, major life changes, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and adjustment and bipolar disorders. He believes in offering quality care and works collaboratively with patients as a team. David engages patients in dialogue to create a safe space so they can discuss stressors in their lives. In his free time, he enjoys playing disc golf and watching movies. David also has a Siberian Husky named Leia.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) Lenoir-Rhyne University
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Pre-Law) University of Central Florida
EMT Certification Florida Southwestern State College
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.