About Kirit Saigal, PMHNP
Kirit is a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner and helps adolescents, adults, and seniors. He uses mental health screening tools to evaluate, diagnose, and manage his patients’ mental health needs. Kirit uses evidence-based assessments, medication management, and therapy-related treatment strategies to help individuals and their families reach their mental health goals.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Florida International University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Florida International University
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (B.S.) University of Florida
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.