About Maureen Apollo, FNP-CMaureen Apollo went into nursing to be at the bedside to listen and help others. Combining medical and holistic approaches has served her well with psychiatric and forensic patients. She has helped people during the worst time of their lives. Maureen is most passionate about helping others. Keeping patients as a patient and not a number, genuinely serving the needs of others, listening, not rushing, and being a part of their journey to achieve happiness, stability, and safety – are all important to Maureen. She wants to work with patients and educate them to be self-advocates and autonomously better their health; physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Maureen is commonly told by patients and family that her genuine attitude and advocation of her patients' decisions are what truly make her stand out.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Drug Use Disorder
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.