About Myra Saha, DODr. Myra Saha is board-certified and specializes in general adult psychiatry, managing psychiatric disorders and co-occurring substance-use disorders. Dr. Saha provides holistic, mind, and body care utilizing medication management and cognitive behavioral therapy-based psychotherapeutic models. She understands the complexities of overall well-being and works collaboratively with each patient to create individualized treatment plans. Dr. Saha completed her residency in psychiatry at the University of Connecticut Health Center. She has two young children and a chocolate lab named Jasper.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) New York Institute of Technology
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Drug Use Disorder
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.