About Rachel Kohn, LCSWRachel became a therapist to fulfill her desire to help others and provide hope. She works with adults and helps with anxiety, depression, trauma, and adjustment disorders. Rachel utilizes a patient-centered, humanistic, and systems approach to therapy. She uses mindfulness and therapies that include cognitive behavioral, dialectical behavioral, solution-focused, and acceptance and commitment. Rachel has two cats and a one-eyed dog named Dora. She enjoys the arts, cooking, and music.
Education & Certifications
Master of Social Work (MSW) Florida Gulf Coast University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Florida Gulf Coast University
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.