About Ramana Surya, DODr. Ramana Surya chose a career in mental health because he has seen the devastation of family and friends with mental illness, and he wants to help in every way he can. He is most passionate about helping patients improve their overall well being and seeing them happy, productive, and having a good relationship with family and friends. Dr. Surya describes his care philosophy as a holistic approach to seeing the patient and improving their overall health and outlook on life. He believes he provides his patients with flexibility, compassion, and practicality. He is empathetic and can relate to all patients.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.