About Reya Demirozu, PMHNPReya is a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner specializing in individuals of all ages. She specializes in anxiety, depression, bipolar I & II, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Reya brings a holistic approach that utilizes medication management, therapeutic engagement, and a promotion of a healthy lifestyle. She provides patient-centered care to help individuals develop more balanced coping skills, self-care, and perspective while achieving stability. Reya completed crisis prevention training at McLean Hospital. She enjoys cooking, gardening, and hiking with her dog.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) MGH Institute of Health Professions
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) MGH Institute of Health Professions
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) University of North Carolina at Charlotte
CPI (Crisis prevention) training at McLean Hospital
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.