About Urvashi Goswami, MDUrvashi Goswami chose psychiatry when she realized “whole of body is in mind, but whole of mind is not in the body.” She specializes in helping patients understand their minds and consciousness and wants them to feel challenged, stimulated, relaxed, fulfilled, and enlightened. In her spare time, she enjoys meditating, crafting, hiking, traveling, and spending time in nature and near animals.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Drug Use Disorder
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluations
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.