About Urvashi Goswami, MDUrvashi Goswami chose psychiatry when she realized “whole of body is in mind, but whole of mind is not in the body.” She specializes in helping patients understand their minds and consciousness and wants them to feel challenged, stimulated, relaxed, fulfilled, and enlightened. In her spare time, she enjoys meditating, crafting, hiking, traveling, and spending time in nature and near animals.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Alcohol Use
- Anxiety / Stress
- Bipolar I & II
- Developmental Disability / Autism
- Drug Use
- Compulsive Gambling
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluation
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Impulse Control (non-alcohol / drug)
- LGBTQ+ Care
- Personality Disorder
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
- Schizophrenia / Schizoaffective
- Severe Bipolar with Psychosis
- Sex / Pornography Addiction
- Suboxone Treatment
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.