About Yujin Yun, LMFTYujin Kim Yun, Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT License Number 44543). She graduated from the Columbia International University with a Master’s degree in Counseling. She provides Christian Counseling upon request. She has experiences working with children, teenagers, families, and adults struggling with depression, parenting skills, anxiety, trauma, grief, ADHD, OCD, and more. She has extensive clinical experience and speaks Korean/English.
Education & Certifications
Master in Counseling (MC) – Columbia International University
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Personality D/O
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Mental Health Consultation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.