About Catherine Lai-Hsu, PA-CCatherine became a physician assistant to help people and improve their quality of life. She works with adults and helps with anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and schizophrenia. Catherine enjoys taking time to get to know her patients, as this allows her to truly help them.
Education & Certifications
Master of Clinical Medical Science (M.C.M.S.) Barry University
Bachelor of Science in Neurobiology (B.S.) University of Miami
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluation
- Adjustment Disorder
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.