About Cindy Bunin, LMFTCindy Bunin is a natural at helping people and is passionate when her patients show results. She strives to provide her patients with a safe, caring, and empathetic environment to heal. Cindy is warm, empathetic, and wise because of her age and enjoys sharing with others.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Forensic / Custody Evaluation
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Post-Partum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.