About Cindy Bunin, LMFTCindy Bunin is a natural at helping people and is passionate when her patients show results. She strives to provide her patients with a safe, caring, and empathetic environment to heal. Cindy is warm, empathetic, and wise because of her age and enjoys sharing with others.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- PTSD - Childhood Trauma
- Family / Parenting Therapy
- Forensic / Custody Evaluation
- PTSD - Victim of Abuse
- LGBTQ+ Care
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- PTSD - Single Incident/Shock
- Somatic Experiencing (SE)
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022