About Cindy Bunin, LMFTCindy helps children, adolescents, adults, and seniors and provides a safe, caring, and empathetic atmosphere. In addition, Cindy offers gender-affirming care, couples and marital therapy, and family and parenting therapy to address parenting concerns and completes forensic and custody evaluations. Her multi-modal treatment approach uses cognitive behavioral therapy, parent-child interaction therapy, psychodynamic psychotherapy, and somatic experiencing.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Forensic / Custody Evaluation
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Post-Partum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Mental Health Consultation
LocationsCoral Springs - 1725 N. University Drive Suite 350, Coral Springs, FL 33071
Boca Raton - 7000 West Palmetto Park Road Suite 407, Boca Raton, FL 33433
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.