About Lauren Freymuth, LPCLauren creates a safe and accepting environment where patients can share stories, elicit change, and heal pain. She seeks to affirm, validate, and encourage patients to find their empowerment and live balanced and fulfilled lives. Lauren's approach to therapy is patient-focused and collaborative, using cognitive and dialectical behavioral therapies. In addition to raising a family, Lauren enjoys yoga, horseback riding, and creativity through music.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Mental Health Consultation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.