About Loise King Waller, Ph.D.
Dr. Loise Waller chose a career in mental health because she saw firsthand how friends and family members struggled with serious mental health challenges. She encourages her patients to develop greater resilience and empathy. Dr. Waller believes that the essence of resilience is the capacity to draw strength from hardship. She enjoys working with those who are experiencing life challenges such as grief or trauma. She tailors therapy to the individual and incorporates aspects of cognitive-behavioral and mindfulness within a humanistic framework.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Sex / Pornography
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Post-Partum Depression
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.