About Mohamed Khodeir, MDDr. Mohamed Khodeir is board-certified in psychiatry and has more than 20 years of experience. Dr. Khodeir focuses on treating adults with medication management and counseling. He works to understand and help people within the community. Dr. Khodeir completed his residency training at the University of Kansas-Wichita. He is fluent in both English and Arabic and enjoys spending time with his family.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Cairo University School of Medicine, Egypt
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluation
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.