About Rainisha "Rain" Barton, LPCRain has more than seven years of experience working with adolescents aged 12 years and older and adults. She utilizes cognitive behavioral, internal family systems, mindfulness-based, reality-based, and trauma-focused therapies. Rain provides a warm, friendly, and non-judgmental atmosphere where patients can feel comfortable expressing their past experiences and issues. She was named Rainisha because it was raining.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Professional Counseling (M.S.) Harding University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Harding University
Member of American Counseling Association
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.