About Nancy Alonzo, LMHCNancy specializes in adults experiencing anxiety, chronic illness, depression, life transitions, grief, self-esteem, and women’s issues. She utilizes cognitive behavioral interventions combined with mindfulness, motivational interviewing, and trans-theoretical approaches. Nancy takes an empathetic approach and aims to help patients feel supported, listened to, and understood. She is fluent in Spanish and loves music and dancing.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling (M.S.) Nova Southeastern University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Florida International University
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.